The Modern Milestones
Finally a place for you, a first time mama, to write down your own milestones right along with your baby’s because you are worth celebrating too.
Mama, you have…
- Been told “time flies, don’t blink, it’s over before you know it”, and instead of feeling joy it makes you feel kind of sad, and maybe even guilty.
- Been told that when a baby is born, so is a mother, and you have no clue what that entails, or how your identity will change.
- Worried you will lose yourself at the beginning of motherhood because your life changes so quickly, you don’t even know what happened.
- Waited a long time to become a mother, maybe 9 months or maybe 3 years, and you want to ensure you soak it all up and don’t forget any precious moments.
- Received a “baby’s first year” book with the best intentions to fill it out, but it’s your first year as a mama too. Don’t you want to remember that? I did.
You may have gotten everything you thought you needed on your registry for your baby and your postpartum journey, but you don’t have this!
The Modern Milestones Time Capture is the best gift to receive as a new mama.
- You have a place where you could write down all of your milestones alongside your baby’s.
- You can capture the little moments as they happen and plan for the big moments, such as first birthday parties and your baby’s first trip.
- You have a place for you to celebrate your postpartum journey instead of unconsciously beating yourself up for not being where you thought you’d be at this point.
- You have a calendar that keeps you organized, excited, and inspired to grow and take care of yourself as much as you take care of your baby.
- You have support from a mindset coach that’s been there herself, and has coached mamas who want to be more present and intentional with their time.
- You knew there was a way to slow down time so you didn’t forget all the precious little moments.
You can take a sigh of relief now, because all of that exists here.
Mama, this one is for you…
2 years of memories, and milestones for both you and your baby will be captured here.
And, you won’t be doing this alone. You will have my support right in your inbox along the way.
Nothing else like this exists, trust me, I looked. And it doesn’t exist because it’s not needed or necessary. It doesn’t exist because everyone’s focus is on the new baby, not the new mama.
Is the growth and transformation of a new baby worth celebrating? Yes, of course! Is the growth and transformation of a new mama worth celebrating? YES, OF COURSE!
It is time to slow down, and write down the memories and milestones you’ll never forget.
A Note to the First time Mama:
There are so many unknowns as you enter motherhood. You hope you got everything you’ll need for them. You hope you’ll know what to do when they cry. You hope you won’t lose yourself and your identity. I hear you. Know this: The Modern Milestones is so much more than just a monthly calendar. I will show you how to use something as simple as a calendar to make the first 2 years of motherhood the best 2 years of your adult life. You might think that motherhood will just come naturally since you’ve been looking forward to this journey into motherhood for a long time. Just know it’s okay if it doesn’t, and I’m here to guide you back to the dreams you had of what motherhood would look like for you.
Join my email list when you purchase The Modern Milestones for weekly tips on how to use this calendar to help you manage your time and get the most out of motherhood.
A Note to the Friends and Family of a First Time Mama:
This is the best gift you could ever give a new mama because it is the gift that keeps on giving. Whether it’s a gift for her baby shower, or part of a postpartum care package, she will love you. When you check out, be sure to enter her name, email, and due date so that she doesn’t miss out on all of the weekly tips for how to recognize her growth and milestones right along with her baby’s. This is the gift she never knew she wanted, and she will thank you for giving her just what she needed.